Tuesday, March 16, 2010


Someone's Dream Job

I was getting ready to pull out of the West Marine's parking lot yesterday (yeah, yeah . . . spending more $$ on boat parts) and this caught my eye.  I immediately thought of Blogger Pal Laroo who would love to own a business on wheels.  I just had to take this photo to show her what's possible.  An ice cream business off of a Harley is definitely thinking outside the box.

To ride a Harley is one dream but to sell ice cream while riding the Harley is yet another.  Double dreams for someone have come true.  But wait, there's one more:  Ride the Harley.  Sell the ice cream.  Eat the ice cream, too!  Triple dreams come true all rolled into one!



If I owned this baby I'd run it in all the cool happenings.  Burning Man.  Raggae on the River.  Sturgis.  NASCAR.  Things like that.  I think I'd have to get a couple of tats on the arms so that I'd fit in.  Piercings, too.


It would definitely be a nickel and dime business.  Factor in the fun factor and it would be a business venture well worth the time.  Stories are made of things like this.

Once upon a time there was an old fart named Bob. . . one day he decided to start a business.....

The rest, as they say, would definitely be history......

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

La Roo said...

Yes, yes. yes!
This is what I'm talking about. I will someday be sporting something like this. You'll see.

La Roo said...

We will be parked right next to each other, huh?

Evalinn said...

That´s so cute!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States