Tuesday, August 23, 2011

National Go Topless Day!


I missed another National Topless Day protest.  Damn.  I do it every time.  It was Sunday.  Where was I?  Crap.  Better put this one on the calendar for next year.


Only the best protests have people speaking aided by a microphone.


And only the best protests have people carrying signs...just as long as the signs are held up and not covering any part of the person carrying it.

There were all types of boobs at the protest:  Ski jump boobs.  Raisin on the string boobs.  Here's looking at ya boobs.  Looking at the feet boobs.  Looking sideways boobs.  Melon boobs (watermelon, cantalope, casaba).  Mounds Bar boobs.  Bump in the road boobs.  Torpedo boobs.   Holy Molie! boobs.  How much is enough? boobs.


A good protest has to have at least one set of twins.  These two are about as close to identical as you can get.  Ya think?


This person just had to wear nipple covers.  Check it out.  Interesting way to cover up.  Why bother?  Do nipple covers make going topless legal?  Maybe this gal is in the Navy and nipple covers are the only way to get back on her ship.


Here's a photo of one with and one without nipple covers. 

Okay, they're just a bunch of boobs.  I get it.  Boobs.  No big deal.

Not.

3 comments:

weeder said...

About 20 years ago, this woman in Toronto was fined for going topless in a public park. They were having a heat wave, her boyfriend doffed his shirt and she did too. Cops got a complaint from some prude at the park so they gave her a summons. She fought it all the way to the provincial supreme court. The court ended up siding with her, and the "indecency" section of the law was ruled invalid. As long as it's not for a sexual purpose (i.e. hookers on a streetcorner) women in Ontario can now go topless, same as men. Every time I've gone to Ontario, it's either been winter time, or I never went to the right places, because I never saw any. This ruling only applies to the province of Ontario, not the rest of Canada.

I love boobs as much as the next guy. I think women should be allowed to go topless, and that they should exercise that right often. I also have no problem with women breastfeeding in public. I don't see what the big deal is really.

La Roo said...

Damn, I missed it. :)
Although I think we should have rights to bare breasts. There is something about them being concealed that makes them myterious in a certain way. Something a bit intriguing, don't you think?

Bob said...

Weeder: Spot on pal. Question: When are you going to fire up your blog? I'm missing your posts.

Laroo: You should do it next year but be prepared to have your photo taken um-teen times. Your boobies will be plastered all over the Internet! Are you ready for that?

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States