Saturday, September 11, 2010

All Over the Board

When it comes to music I'm all over the board.  You name it I not only like it but I probably have your favorite genre in my CD collection or on the computer. 

It's the beat, tempo, feel, composition . . .. etc. etc. etc. . . that attracts my interest in a particular piece of music.  Most like a song because they identify with not only the music but the lyrics, too.  I'm more about the music . . . lyrics?  I usually don't identify with what's sung.  Take this one for example.  Great tune.  Lyrics mean nothing.  Enjoy this one for whatever reason you like it . . . or not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeez, Bob. That one almost put me to sleep...

Bob said...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, what'd you say?

snort snortzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States