Tuesday, March 25, 2008

TMI #128 MORE THAN YOU WANT TO KNOW


1. Stubble... good or bad? How often do you shave?
I have stubble now - four days worth. It's no big deal to me. The wife has another opinion on stubble. It's the pits scraping hair and skin off of the face five days a week. When time off of work comes around, you can bet there's going to be stubble. And there might even be stubble in other places . . .
2. If someone shoves you up against a wall while kissing you, your reaction is?
Well, if it's a guy doing the kissing I'd be a yelling, "Let's get ready to rumble!" If it's a female I'd be a yelling, "Let's ready to stumble!"
3. Did you ever own a fake ID?
Yes, and it landed me an overnight stay in jail at the tender age of 17.
4. Have you ever played a game which may require you or others to disrobe?
Would that be the game, Deal or No Deal?
5. Have you ever had sex in the snow? Rain?
Have you ever had something big rammed up your butt for asking suck stupid questions?
Bonus (as in optional): Tell us about your last boyfriend/girlfriend?
I'll take the fifth on this one.
Actually, I'm married to my last girl friend.
The picture is of Mt. Shasta and the Valley.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Blessed said...

Gorgeous pic!

By the way, I hate when my husband shaves. I like his goatee. When he shaves he looks naked and then the first day of stubble tears my face to pieces.

Let it grow I say!

Bob said...

Blessed: It's growing and growing and growing. . . . more later.

Sexy Duet said...

A couple of days stubble is very sexy on a man!

Ms SD

twilite said...

Hi Bob! I like the pix! Thanks.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States