Wednesday, March 12, 2008

THE CONNECTED HOME

Nearly a year ago:

Wife: Let's get the TV out of the family room. It's too noisy and too close to the kitchen. When I prepare food the television spoils my Zen.

Me: Okay.

Where the bookcase now stands is where the wide flat screen LCD HDTV used to be.

Six months later:

Wife: I'd like a TV on the wall. It would be nice to watch cooking shows while I prepare food in the kitchen.

Me: Okay.

So, there you have it - a wall mounted wide screen LCD HDTV - a February birthday gift to the wife complete with satellite and cable access. Spoiling the wife is something I do well.

The wife and I installed the television onto the wall ourselves once again proving that the sexes can work harmoniously side-by-side.

Happy Hump Day.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States