Monday, March 03, 2008

DEAR GRACE: I'M A FIGHTER JET PILOT !

Dear Gracie,

Last week I flew this jet. Me and my buddy Hacksaw flew all over the place. We bombed mountains. We shot up the ocean. We killed lots of fish.

I wish you could have been there. It was sooooo fun.

Grace, I am wearing the white helmet in the front seat. See me flying?

love,

Papa
Well, I am going to pull the grand daughter's leg and tell her I was a jet pilot last week.

This aircraft was on display in Screw Them Ville and I took these pictures during my visit there last week. Pretty cool.


There were two choppers on display, too. Most kids don't get the opportunity to view military aircraft up close. Especially this big kid.

I'm thinking that static display of military aircraft is a good thing.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sexy Duet said...

So that's what they mean by big boys toys :)
I bet Gracie would have wanted to be right there with you!

Ms SD

Deech said...

I got to admit, that seeing Military demonstrations is impressive. Nice pick of the Jet Too!

Flyinfox_SATX

Bob said...

Ms SD: Gracie always wants to be there with me . . . she knows that Papa has all the money and is a sucker for anything she wants!

Fox: I'd like one of those puppies in my backyard. Wouldn't that be cool?!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States