Friday, May 20, 2011

Planet of the Apes

We are living on the Planet of the Apes. 

Is that funny or serious?

Think about it.

Me?  I'm just a dumb sailor.  I don't like to think about things serious such as whether we're living on the Planet of the Apes or not (but I know we are and would rather not think about it).   Sometimes I drink too much.  Sailors do that.  That's when Wifey dances around the house singing this tune and waving a rusty razor.  That's what sailor's wives do.



Can you say, yeeeee haw?

Sail with me and we'll wave cups of grog as Sparkle Plenty cuts through the waves of Lake Cowtown (also known as the Cowtown Riviera).  Come later in the day Wifey will sing to us . . .. and you know the name of that tune, don't you?


Sparkle Plenty seen here.  She's moored next to the patio boat with the burgundy top.  I think there's some grog on the camera lens.  Gotta fix that.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States