Wednesday, February 07, 2007

MARRIED CONVERSATIONS

She: You're putting hairs in my bathroom sink. I hate your hairs in my sink. Why are you doing that?

He: I'm not putting hairs in your sink.

She: Yes you are! You're doing that just to irritate me. I know you.

He: Why would I do that? I have my own sink to put my hairs in.

She: I just know you're putting your hairs in my sink and I want you to stop it.

Next Day:

He: Please shave the hairs on the back of my neck. They're getting long.

She: Oh, they're not too bad, just a few wispy hairs. Someone giving you a hicky would be the only one to see these little neck hairs.

He: Hicky? Who'd give me a hicky? I don't ever remember getting a hicky from you or anyone else?

She: I don't remember getting one, either.

He: What are hicky's supposed to do? Someone biting my neck never did anything for me.

She: Oh really?

This is what married people talk about.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States