Saturday, February 10, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANDACE!

Tomorrow is the wife's birthday. There will be a party complete with lots of food, birthday cake and of course, presents.

On Thursday Grace and I shopped for birthday gifts. That girl knows exactly what she wants. There was no swaying her from what she wanted to buy for Grammy.

I had the feeling that Grace really wanted the gift for herself.

It will be fun to see the look on the wife's face when she opens the gift Grace picked out. I'll photograph it and post it here in the next few days. You'll see what a four year old's taste in gifts is like.

The kids are taking us to a new barbeque restaurant for lunch today. How barbeque can Cow Town get? We'll find out.

Chuckie Cheese is located in the same strip mall as the barbeque restaurant. I figure that if the food doesn't cut it I can always duck out for Chuckie's and order a pizza. Always thinking.

It's raining today and perfect weather for something big, meaty and smoked. A little PBR to wash everything down with wouldn't hurt either.

I need to shower and get headed to the gym with the idea of shedding a few pounds before I inhale a bunch of smoked meat today.

As Martha Stewart says, "That's a good thing!"

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States