Tuesday, May 01, 2012


Here's a thought for the day that I'd like to personally send out to several people I am well acquainted with.  Actually, when it comes to thinking they don't think.  Don't.

You know the type.  There's a lot of folks out there walking around who can't/won't use logic, knowledge or experience when it comes to thinking . .. or making decisions.  Basically, they're lacking one or all of those chips.  Either that or their hard drive is out of memory.  If that's the case it's high time for a little control/alt/delete. 

Launch day for Sparkle Plenty is coming up fast (Thursday morning).  This morning I drove to the marina and connected four large rubber boat fenders or bouys to the dock (two on each side).  They provide a cushion if the boat happens to hit either side of the dock and most importantly eliminates the need for me to have the fenders on board to throw out and take in with each outing.  I'm all for easy . . .sustained by logical thinking, if you get my drift. 

Anchors aweigh!


1 comment:

La Roo said...

So does one christen a boat each time they do a new launch or is that for the first time the boat goes in the water
Because I think either way this is cause for celebrating.
Ching ching Bob. I raise my glass to you for a happy, fun, sensual, freeing, thought provoking sailing season.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States