Monday, February 06, 2012

On Second Thought


NOTE TO SELF:  Put aside the idea of opening a burger joint.  Open a theme based bowling alley.  Yup.  I be naming it Politician Alley.  Images of assorted politicians would be pasted above the pins. 

An advertising gimmick to get people to the lanes would this: STRIKE A BLOW FOR FREEDOM! ---every strike brings a free glass of beer.   That ought to bring scads of people.  Only thing (don't say anything but) the free glass of beer would actually be a 3 ounce papercup filled to the brim.  Can't go broke over serving free beer or send drunk on their ass bowlers out driving the street of Cowtown. 

Or this,  KNOCK THE TEETH OUT OF YOUR FAVORITE GOON!  And, ROLL A 300 GAME AND GET YOUR IMAGE ABOVE THE PINS!

Stuff like that. 

My, oh my, how I dislike Obama.  I just might keep his image up over the pins until he's out of office.  Hopefully that's sooner and not later.  Likely there will be a lot of pissed of Re-public-cans wanting to take out their frustrations.  Bowling at my place just might save lives or save mixed marriages (defined as a republican married to a democrat).

Ya think?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States