I LIVE HERE
For the next 8 months I'll live here.
Rain. Snow. Sleet.
For the good. The bad and the indifferent. Win, lose or draw. This will be my home.
Picture one. Leaving one valley - where I live and climbing mountains into Cow Puncher Valley. This is the view going up.
Picture two: The view out the backdoor of the little house I live in. Could there be a better view? Who am I kidding? A better view would be sitting at the bar in Hooters.
Picture three: One more view out the backdoor. Yes, there is another view better than this. Some of us boys never grow up.
And then there's the view overhead. The geese or is it the goose's? They be flying somewhere for the winter. I forgot to check if they were flying north or south.
The next best goose can be found in . . . you guessed it, Hooters.
Damn, I love being 14.
- ► 2012 (94)
- ► 2011 (216)
- ► 2010 (276)
- ► 2009 (380)
- ► 2008 (376)
- WHO NEEDS AN ALARM CLOCK?I have an internal alarm ...
- FALL COLORS Out the backdoor of the Cow Town house...
- And then for dinner in Cow Town we had
- HOW DO YOU SPELL THAT? It was back to Cow Town tod...
- I AM AN IDIOT I was there. The Summer of Love. San...
- YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW You don't know. You really...
- COWBOY SPELLING CONTESTHey buckeroos. Kan youse sp...
- I LIVE HEREFor the next 8 months I'll live here.R...
- I THINK I'M BACK A year ago the wife and I were in...
- Say Hello to the Cow Puncher Valley Jug Band!
- WHEN THERE'S NOTHING ELSE TO DO . . .And then I go...
- BOOZE, BULLETS, BEER AND LOTTO I'm living 20 miles...
- ▼ October (12)