I AM AN IDIOT
I was there. The Summer of Love. San Francisco. Free everything. Free for the asking or the taking.
I move to Cow PuncherValley. Kisses cost 4 bits. I leave the free love of San Francisco and now pay four bits for a kiss.
I am an idiot.
But I have to say that four bit kiss ain't half bad here in the Valley.
I am an idiot. I can't find my way home in the dark. The house marked unit 5 is set back a hundred yards from the street. If it's raining. If there's no moon. If I have my head up my rear end. There's no finding this place.
So I light it up - the outline of the garage door because I am an idiot who can't find his way home in the dark.
Last week when it rained cats and dogs? I missed the turn into my driveway three times. Do you have any idea of how that feels? I am an idiot who can't find his own driveway.
From the road you can see the blue lights of the house. Now there's no missing that turn. Unless I have another brain cramp.
I am an idiot.
- ► 2012 (94)
- ► 2011 (216)
- ► 2010 (276)
- ► 2009 (380)
- ► 2008 (376)
- WHO NEEDS AN ALARM CLOCK?I have an internal alarm ...
- FALL COLORS Out the backdoor of the Cow Town house...
- And then for dinner in Cow Town we had
- HOW DO YOU SPELL THAT? It was back to Cow Town tod...
- I AM AN IDIOT I was there. The Summer of Love. San...
- YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW You don't know. You really...
- COWBOY SPELLING CONTESTHey buckeroos. Kan youse sp...
- I LIVE HEREFor the next 8 months I'll live here.R...
- I THINK I'M BACK A year ago the wife and I were in...
- Say Hello to the Cow Puncher Valley Jug Band!
- WHEN THERE'S NOTHING ELSE TO DO . . .And then I go...
- BOOZE, BULLETS, BEER AND LOTTO I'm living 20 miles...
- ▼ October (12)