Saturday, June 25, 2011

Damn!  What Happened To Me?

It's been over a week since my last blog entry.  What happened?  Having fun.  Sailing (on the lake by 6 or 6:30 a.m.).  Working.  A little of that.  Lots of that.  Time flew and next thing I knew .. .. it's a week later and then some.  Frankly, I have no clue as to why I was so busy that there wasn't a moment to spend on the blog.

For one thing we did have out of town company for a few days.    

There was work to do on one of the properties. 

Wifey bought some beer and chicken wings. I had to concentrate on consuming both.  No small task, mind you.

Friends were over for dinner one night.  Steaks.  Drinks. 

Where does the time go?

Today involved more early morning (6:30 a.m.) lake sailing.  A friend wanting his first sailing experience went along for the ride.  He ended up driving the boat.  I think he loved every minute. 

Check out the video taken today. . . and never mind the narration provided by you know who.  So what if I repeat myself.  If that's what getting older means I could care less as long as I don't involuntarily fart in public (but still fart on cue) or become incontinent (which means living on just one continent, doesn't it?). 

Enjoy the show.  Popcorn anyone?



 

1 comment:

La Roo said...

Just what I was thinking...What happened to you? Damn, thought you left forever! Geez.
Nice hearing your voice and it looked like a beautiful day for sailing....lucky friend!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States