Saturday, November 22, 2008

A GIFT FOR EVERYONE!

Do you have Jewish friends who are difficult to buy presents for because they have everything? Here's a gift that I would fathom that few, if any, Jewish families have:

A SANTA DREIDEL!

Nope, Bob hasn't popped a nut. He's just "high" on the latest Archie McPhee catalogue.

Archie McPhee has gifts you've never even thought about and in turn gifts for that special person who's so hard to buy a holiday gift for like your boss. Son Max bought gifts for my last birthday from Archie.

They have things like squirrel underpants, bacon air fresheners, meatball bubble gum, wasabi gum balls, Marie Antoinette head pops, a wallet that looks like a slice of toast, a nun punching puppet, a deluxe Jesus action figure, a donkey cigarette dispenser (comes out the rear), a set of Mexican wrestling masks, inflatable fruitcakes . . . the list is endless of what's available from Archie McPhee especially on their Internet site.

Damn, I love that place.

Check it out at http://www.mcphee.com/

It's one of those days . . . awake at 3 in the morning and here I am at nearly 4:30 a.m. knowing well that early rising screws the day up. Oh well, that's what afternoon naps are for.

Happy Saturday, kids!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The Smoking Redhead said...

Ooooh, I love Archie McPhee: Einstein figurines, bacon wallets...


good stuff!

;)

Bob said...

Rachel: Have you included something Archie on your Christmas list? Archie has stuff that Santa never even thought of!

Deech said...

Bob, Now you have done it...and I thought I had a budget...looks like that's gonna go now.

Happy Saturday to ya Bob!

Bob said...

Fox: I can't think of a better place to spend it. Whatever you buy from Archie will be gifts that keep on giving.

La Roo said...

I love this place.....If I still smoked I would definitly need the donkey cigarette dispenser. But those days are over, so I'll settle for the toast clock. :)

Max said...

Dad, still hanging out with your Archie McPhee turkey vulture?

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States