Wednesday, April 17, 2013

IT'S APRIL?!!


Where or where does time go?  I had hoped/thought/thunked that by now I'd be up and running. So, I ask myself, Is it me or the condition?  A suspect a little or a lot of both.

Eating is the same as it was prior to the insertion of the feeding tube:  Choking, gagging.

Dexerity is in the shitter, I shit you not.

Walking has improved...still shaky but nonetheless improved.

I have to be helped in and out of bed.

I must be "showered" by son-in'law Keith. 

Still have to have my butt wiped....!

Constant coughing, spitting up:  I'm a really joy to be around.

Okay, TMI time is over!!!!

You get the picture...Bob is improving but slowly.  I'll get there (wherever "there" is) sooner or most probably later....

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States