Thursday, March 01, 2012

New Frontier


Wow!  The Girl Scouts are breaking new ground with the introduction of this candy bar.  It's definitely a departure of the box upon box of cookies.  Call it a new frontier for our girls in green.   Anyone who loves their thin mints is bound to go for the thin mint crunch bar. 

I bought 4 boxes of cookies several weeks ago from a scout.  The new candy bar wasn't on her list of goodies but I'm told later this month the scouts will have an ample supply of them.

I kept two boxes and gave the other two to our neighbor across the street.  Neighbor Ed is a veteran of WWII (Battle of the Bulge) and I try to honor him with goodies whenever possible. 

About the new candy bars.....Yes, we're gonna have a wing ding!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States