Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Eyes Have It


Like it?  Does it bring on thoughts of a juicy burger?   Hmmm.

Well, it's actually an ad for Burger King in the Netherlands. The most ingenious aspect is undoubtedly the lettuce-green mascara, which has been artfully clumped to better resemble a vegetable addition, but I'm also totally into the tiny white dots on the eyelids. It was McDonald's who captured these sesame seeds in song, as an ad for the Big Mac, but Burger King's clearly got its rival beat by recreating the garnish in eye shadow.

It must be fun to work to create off the wall advertising.  That would be right up my alley.

2 comments:

Evalinn said...

And I was just looking for some inspiration for my make-up this week. Thank you! ;-)

La Roo said...

Can I create along with you? I'd love to do that!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States