Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Photos By Gracie


The student art show is coming up at Gracie's school.  Sunday she used one our cameras to snap photos around the house and in the backyard.  Here's two that stuck my fancy as being out of the ordinary and "artsy".  The first photo is of Zinnia.  Surprising that she allowed Grace to get so close with the camera.


Here's Kiri, wet eyes and all.  She's on allergy meds but nonetheless her eyes weep. 

I'll publish more of Grace's photos over the course of the week.  You make the call come the end of my series of blogs which would fare well in the student art show.

BTW:  Last year Grace won first prize in her grade level.

Oh, and my blood pressure.  It remains over the top awful.  New meds starting today will hopefully eliminate this problem. 

Here's hoping.

1 comment:

La Roo said...

Great close ups. What a gal!
Ok get your ass to a different doctor. It's freaking me out!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States