Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Sidewalk Chatter


So I come home from sailing last week and there on the curb sits this chick chattering into her cell phone.  Strange. There's always people out walking in our neighborhood but never this.

I snap this photo just outside the garage for what reason I frankly do not know.  Well, blog material, now that I think about it.


She sits for a while then lays down flat on her back all the while blah, blah, blah . . . . Talk about uninhibited. 

I really didn't keep track of what she was doing or when she left past taking these photos but I do know that she was on the curb, laying down, etc., for about an hour.

Maybe there's a new law that requires people to not walk and talk at the same time.  Or, maybe this lady can't walk and chew gum at the same time?

Ya think?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States