Friday, December 31, 2010

Okay Already!

Wifey:  Your blog post yesterday was disgusting.  I guess anyone who reads your blog knows that once in a while there will be something offensive posted on it.

Me:  That wasn't offensive.  It was all about what was enough.

Wifey:  That was enough offensive.

Me:  Gee, it only showed cleavage. What's offensive about a little cleavage?

Wifey:  Ah, a little cleavage?  That's the whole enchilada, Bob.

Me singing, "I gotta be me!!!  I GOTTA BE ME!!!"

Wifey:  Okay already.  Enough is enough. . . .


On another less offensive subject, here's the two Poms, Zeenie on the right, Kiri on the left, playing tug-of-war. 


There's a lot of posturing and growling . . .and a lot of stare down.


For this game Zeen came out as the winner.  It's about a 50/50 split on which dog comes away with the toy. 

Isn't it nice that this post is so clean, so wholesome and so lacking in cleavage. 

Damn, how I hate minding my manners.

1 comment:

La Roo said...

It was offensive Bob, cut that out!!!
;)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States