Monday, March 18, 2013

MONDAY, MONDAY!!!

Monday Monday!

So goes the old Mama & Papa's song.  Visitors today include Marc Beauchhamp and Patty Bay...the latter of which is my therapist...who would have ever thunked it that a "shrink would make home visits?!!  Well, Patty is a pretty special woman for starters...and a pretty damn good friend, too!

Patty and I talked and talked...with mostly Patty doing the talking and me nodding in agreement with most everything she said and proposed.....Marc was allowed in on the session which turned out to be  okay as he provided some insight that was invaluable......

All said and done, I need to get off the stick and get moving.  As it now stands I run the risk of being an invalid for the rest of my days unless I get off the dime...what a horrible thought that is!

And that's all I've got to say!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Whiskeytown Lake, Very Northern California, United States